Staying Current With Homes For Rent in Phoenix, AZ
August 13, 2018
I’ve Got Homes for Rent. What do I need to do to Stay Current?
Our goal at Austin Fleck Management Company is to help make your job as a rental home owner easier. If you’ve never owned a rental property before, you might be asking, “What do I need to do to stay current with managing this property?” Let us encourage you, there is a lot involved in managing homes for rent, but that’s where we come into the picture. We do much of the work for you, so you don’t need to stress. And we sit down with you and walk you through the process of what is required. It’s all part of our job. So, just in case you’re wondering about what we do to manage your rental property and make your job easy, allow us to give you a partial tour of some the work involved.
- We mentioned in a previous blog post that we market your home for you and secure a suitable tenant for your rental home, using a rigorous vetting process.
- We field calls from your tenants pertaining to repairs and find approved vendors for repairs on your home. Any necessary repair under $250.00 will be contracted and the invoice will be automatically deducted from your monthly owner capital funds. For repairs over $250.00, we’ll contact you with a quote for approval.
- On your behalf, we collect rent on the 1st of each month.
- If rent is late, we send a 5-day notice to begin eviction proceedings via certified mail in accordance with AZ Landlord and Tenant Act.
- We disburse your capital funds payment on the 5th business day of the month. A second disbursement occurs on the15th calendar day (or next business day, if the date falls on a weekend or holiday).
- We value communicating with you regularly, so you’re kept up-to-date and feel good about the care of your investment. Our communications include: Weekly phone and/or email updates during vacancy times; copies of all lease agreements; 24/7 online access to your account, and more.
- We stay current with the AZ Landlord and Tenant Act, so you don’t have to worry about the risk of making costly mistakes, or whether your property and/or tenant are compliant with ever-changing laws and regulations.
There is so much more that we do behind-the-scenes, and it all comes down to making you, our client, look good. If you’ve got homes for rent in the Phoenix Valley and you’re looking for the best property management company in the industry, give us a call. We’ll carry the load so you don’t have to, and help you stay current with all the details of caring for your rental property.