Property Management Scottsdale AZ
for Your Single Family Residential Home in Scottsdale AZ
Please Call This Phone Number (480) 207-2088
City of Scottsdale
The city of Scottsdale is filled with numerous galleries, golf courses, and 5-star resorts. As well, she is recognized as one of the most affluent communities in the Eastern Valley portion of the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. Yet the city’s diversity is evidenced by how it differs from east to west. The eastern or “Old Town” section is a blend of the rough and tumble American West. It embodies an upscale style. The western or “gallery” section offers numerous opportunities for an evening’s window-shopping stroll through downtown, and upscale shopping.
Once described in a New York Times society article as the “desert version of Miami’s South Beach” community, Scottsdale’s official nickname is “The West’s Most Western Town.” The city shares its boundaries with other entities and municipalities including:
- Fountain Hills, McDowell Mountain Regional Park, and unincorporated Maricopa County land, to the east
- Tonto National Forest, to the north
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community and Tempe, to the south
- Carefree, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, and unincorporated Maricopa County land, to the west
Despite being nicknamed the “Beverly Hills of the Desert”, Scottsdale is an ideal location for long-term rental property investments. As your Scottsdale property management partner, Austin Fleck Property Management can help you deal with all maintenance and repair issues, find the best tenants for your properties, handle the collection of late fees and monthly rents, and much more. Our staff and years of experience, combined with our knowledge of the greater Phoenix area, make us the preferred property management services provider in the Valley of the Sun.
Should I Hire a Professional Property Management Company?
One of the most difficult decisions you’ll face as a property investor, is choosing between handling the landlord responsibilities yourself, and hiring a professional property management Scottsdale, AZ. As with anything else in your life that requires making a well-informed decision, there are a number of factors that must be taken into consideration. In the long run, you have to compare what it will cost you to hire a property management team, as to the value of your time in dollars and cents.
So when does it makes more sense to hire a Scottsdale property management company instead of tackling the landlord responsibilities yourself? Here are some factors to consider:
- you don’t live in close proximity to your properties
- you have multiple rental properties
- you want to avoid the hassles of being an employer and the tax liabilities involved with it
- you’re not the hands-on management type
- your investment business has grown to the extent that you can no longer handle all of your management responsibilities by yourself
- your schedule is already extremely busy, and does not afford you the time needed to oversee the operations of your rental properties
- your time is worth more than the cost of property management Scottsdale services
As your property management partner, we are the buffer between you and your tenants. We deal directly with them, as well as prospective tenants, so that you don’t have to. This saves you a considerable amount of stress, time, and worry. It enables you to focus on the more important things in your life; including your other investment opportunities.
Five Benefits of Hiring Austin Fleck Property Management
As your Scottsdale property management partner, we will oversee the daily operations of your property; handling the numerous tasks that come with rental property ownership. There are five (5) benefits that Austin Fleck Property Management brings to the table when managing your rental property:
- WE alleviate the stress, time, and worry involved with managing rental properties.
- WE find you better quality tenants.
- WE provide you with easy to read monthly statements pay rental taxes on your behalf and provide an end of the year statement and 1099 that makes tax time easy.
- WE coordinate all maintenance and repair issues, as well as emergencies.
- WE improve your tenant retention rate (lower turnover rate, shorter vacancy cycles).
Since 1987, our company has served rental property owners and tenants throughout the Scottsdale area. We provide services for the numerous communities of the Eastern Valley, and the greater Phoenix metro area, as well. For more information regarding our company, or our property management in Scottsdale, AZ, please contact Austin Fleck Property Management today. Call to speak with one of our specialists.