Phoenix Property Management
for Your Single Family Residential Home in Phoenix
Please Call This Phone Number (480) 361-6105
With a population in excess of 1.5 million residents, the city of Phoenix is Arizona’s capital and largest city; as well as the sixth largest city in the United States. It has evolved into the cultural, economic, political, and transportation hub of the southwestern region of the country. The city of Phoenix has always been a great geographical location for someone who wants to invest in real estate; especially rental properties. Consequently, the need for a quality, industry-leading property management service provider, in Phoenix, is great.
City of Phoenix
The city of Phoenix was originally settled as an agricultural community, close to the confluence of the Gila and Salt Rivers. Thanks to its location in the northeastern part of the Sonoran Desert, the city is known for its desert-subtropical climate. She is a primary attractant for the “snowbirds” of the Midwestern and the Northeastern United States. Thanks to the canal-building skills of the Hohokam people; Phoenix was quickly transformed into a thriving farming community.
As the city evolved from its agricultural beginnings, the economy became driven by what many historians refer to as the “5-C’s”, (namely Cattle, Citrus, Climate, Copper, and Cotton). Today, Phoenix is recognized for a number of attractions and landmarks including:
- Arizona Science Center
- Chase Field
- CityScape Phoenix
- The Heard Museum
- Tonto National Forest
- US Airways Center
All of these make the greater Phoenix metropolitan area an excellent location for a long-term rental property investment. When you make that decision; Austin Fleck Property Management is here to assist, if you make such an investment. We help with collecting rents, finding the best quality tenants, and coordinating maintenance and/or repair issues; plus much more.
We Can Help
Many first-time landlords feel that they can handle their own Phoenix property management needs, without the assistance of a specialist. Nonetheless, there are experienced property investors who will tell you that we are worth our weight in gold. If you’ve been in the rental property industry for any length of time, you already know that this can be a lucrative career. However, you also know what a huge commitment of effort and time that this endeavor can be.
While the DIY approach to Phoenix property management makes a lot of sense to some, this only works in the following scenarios:
- you don’t mind the amount of time you need to invest
- you live in close proximity to your rentals
- you’re a skilled in all areas of property management
However, for most rental property owners, this isn’t practical, especially if you are in the business of hunting down other investment opportunities and expanding your portfolio. As a specialist of property management, Phoenix, AZ, Austin Fleck Property Management can help landlords and investors in a wide range of tasks including the ten (10) listed here:
- advertising and marketing your property through a variety of channels and media
- allowing you the additional freedom to focus on the more important things in your life, such as your family, friends, or other investments
- collecting and depositing monthly rents, and security deposits
- enabling you to pursue other investment opportunities that may be outside your geographical area and location
- ensuring that you are compliant with all federal and state government housing laws, rules, and regulations; thereby helping you avoid any costly, time-consuming legal problems
- finding better quality tenants – employing a rigid screening process that includes: personal credit check, criminal background check, verifying applicant’s employer, as well as past landlords or property owners
- managing all aspects of the landlord-tenant relationship
- managing relationships with maintenance professionals and vendors
- maximizing how profitable you are by being the cost-effective alternative to managing your property yourself
- setting the proper rental amounts, based on the average monthly rent for similar properties
As the premier property management company in Phoenix, in the Valley of the Sun; Austin Fleck Property Management has over 50 years of combined experience and expertise in the field. In addition to the tasks listed above, our proven methods and techniques will help increase the value of your property. You will realize a good return on your investment. We are committed to protecting our client’s investment; whether it is a single property or multiple locations.
Our company for Phoenix property management was established in 1987. We have been providing professional property management services to rental property investors, throughout the greater Phoenix metro area, including the East Valley. We charge a leasing fee and a management fee, which cover a number of things that our competitors do not cover, or will not provide. You will never be surprised by any hidden charges, costs, or fees. Most importantly, our reputation is based on our dedicated team, their combined years of experience, and our uncompromising work ethic.
For more information regarding our company, and our Phoenix property management services, please contact Austin Fleck Property Management today. You may discuss your needs with one of our helpful staff members.