Litchfield Park Property Management
Located roughly 20 miles west of downtown Phoenix is the incorporated community of Litchfield Park and its 5,400 residents. It is surrounded by a number of different cities and communities including Avondale, El Mirage, Glendale, Peoria, and Tolleson, as well as White Tank Mountain Park. Although there were plans to expand the city into a 90,000 resident community, those dreams were never realized. Consequently, there is plenty of room for new developments including single family homes to invest in as rental properties for incoming families.
The City of Litchfield Park
Austin Fleck Property Management has recently added Litchfield Park property management services to their already extensive list of managed single family rental homes in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area. The planned residential community is situated just north of I-10 which provides easy access to the city of Phoenix. Litchfield Park is a uniquely suburban community that boasts casual lifestyles and a small town atmosphere. But don’t let that fool you.
In addition to being located only 2 miles south of the world’s largest F16 fighter pilot training center, it is also home to 15 special events including charity runs, fine art festivals, holiday celebrations, and outdoor concerts. Additionally, Estrella Mountain and White Tanks Regional Parks are located nearby and provide visitors with a myriad of activities and attractions to take advantage of. So if you are interested in investing in rental properties, Austin Fleck Property Management is here to serve your needs.
Reasons to Consider Investing in Litchfield Park Properties
There are a number of reasons to consider investing in property or renting single family rental homes in Litchfield Park including:
- A family-friendly community – the city holds 15 annual special events that include charity runs, fine art festivals, holiday celebrations, and outdoor concerts.
- Offers the best of both worlds – Litchfield Park offers you a desert lifestyle with all of the modern amenities and shopping conveniences of a larger city.
- The place to be for active outdoor enthusiasts – Estrella Mountain Park offers camping, hiking, horseback riding, and picnic areas as well as an 18-hole golf course. White Tanks Regional Park, which was originally named for its water tanks found in the natural rocks of the area, offers numerous rock carvings and unusual petroglyphs drawn by local Native Americans
- You pay no property taxes – thanks to numerous commercial enterprises that support the city, homeowners do not pay property taxes in Litchfield Park.
So as you can see, whether you’re a real estate investor or a prospective renter who is looking for the kind of privacy that only a single family home can offer, our Litchfield Park property management services are worthy of your consideration.
Our Management Services
At Austin Fleck Property Management, we are here to address the needs of property investors and tenants alike. We offer the most extensive line of Litchfield Park property management services in the greater Phoenix area including:
- Accounting and tax reporting
- Advertising and marketing your rental property
- Collecting monthly rents and security deposits
- Maintenance and repair work
- Periodic drive-by inspections of your property
We handle all the stress and worry of managing your property so that you don’t have to deal with such issues. With nearly 3 decades of property management experience and expertise, we have professional real estate specialists that are committed to exceeding your expectations and providing you with the superior level of service that you deserve.
More Than Just Basic Property Management Services
However, we are so much more than just a Litchfield Park property management firm. Unlike our competitors, we disclose all of fees up front to prospective client investors. Best of all, you pay only two fees:
- Monthly property management fee (not charged when your property is vacant)
- New tenant property leasing fee
That’s all you pay. There are NO advertising costs, NO maintenance and repair bill mark-ups, and NO lease-renewal, start-up, or termination fees. Most importantly, we guarantee that we’ll find you a higher quality tenant and provide you with a signed contract within 2 weeks.
If you have recently invested in a single family rental property and want it rented as soon as possible, contact Austin Fleck Property Management today and speak with one of representatives regarding our Litchfield Park property management services.